Undeadpkers 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are 525 from now on!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laura's introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Laura's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 am

Hey, i'm Laura, 16, i've played RSPS for 2 years and i love them. I like to hang around with friends and talk to people. I like hip-hop music and grime. I'm english, live in the UK . I'm quite naughty most of the time and when i get drunk i'm REALLY bad Razz

Hope you all enjoy the game as much as i do
Love you all ( Mainly Zant )
xxxxxxx

Here's a photo of me Smile dont like giving most of mine out due to pervs :O if you really wanna see more of them pm me. Only for special people.
Laura's introduction. Eknrd2
Back to top Go down
zant

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 am

DAM YOUR HOT!!!! NO YOUR SO MUCH MORE THAN "HOT" LOL MORE LIKE "beautiful" and fine as fuck!! LOL. SORRY I HAD TO SAY THAT LOL I CANN'T STOP MY SELF LOL I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU LOL

i not mad at you i mad at ul or whatever his name is..
he killed TWO of the team member ME and ICEY BUT I MAD BECUZ HE KILLED ME and i said iF YOU KILL A TEAM MEMBER I WILL KILL YOU 100 TIMES OR MORE. i will kill UL OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS.. a 100 OR MORE times SO EASY. lol

SHIT YOU NEED TO SEND ME SOME MORE PICS IN PRIVATE LOL
SORRY HAD TO SAY THAT TOO STILL TRYING TO STOP MYSELF LOL.
CAN WE START OVER WITH THIS CC ??
BUT UL OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS IF YOUR READING THIS I WILL KILL YOU 200 MORE TIMES WHEN YOUR NOT THINKING ABOUT ME KILLING YOU LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: w0w!!!   Laura's introduction. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm

w0w w0w and friggin w0w im from uk wana meet up manchester rofl lol im kidding your a verry good lucking girl il give you thAT lol hopefully im special anough too see more picd Shocked Very Happy I love you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 am

Lol thank you both Smile
Back to top Go down
Ultravio

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 am

I want to be beautiful likes joo Razz like as a dude tho. lolz..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 am

Awww cheers hun Smile x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol!hawt   Laura's introduction. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Why do all the hot ones live in uk....
Back to top Go down
mod john

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 am

because i live in uk and they all come to me... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Lol in ur dreams hun Wink x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

laura you know its true Razz;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:44 am

Lol it's not john xx
Back to top Go down
x

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:07 am

rofl picture from google fail noob[strike]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura's introduction.   Laura's introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Laura's introduction.
Page 1 of 1